When: February 26th 1.30 – 4pm
Where: The Vault, San Francisco
415 Jackson St, San Francisco, CA 94111
BEING AN ENTREPRENEUR & LEADER IN TODAY’S SOCIETY IS AN INCREDIBLE CHALLENGE
Due to our modern day society’s expectations, distractions and the self-perpetuating cycle of busyness, the demands placed on entrepreneurial leaders today are unsustainable.
To find sustainable practices that support individuals and organizations both personally and professionally, we need a broader lens. This means a perspective that encourages mitigation of stress through mindfulness – the powerful practice of presence that’s imperative for leaders in today’s world. Register NOW to get a Seat
- Understand the fundamentals of mindfulness
- Translate mindfulness into core leadership values
- Create the mental space to lead
- Understand what it really means to be authentic & transparent leader
- Learn the steps to build a mindful company culture
- Establish deeper roots and routine into mindful meditation practice
- Find deeper purpose & meaning in one’s work
- Increase mental clarity to make better decisions
- Reduce the noise of one’s busy mind
- Access a new skill set to obtain balance, energy and overall happiness
Join us and your fellow entrepreneurs for this one of kind half day workshop to dive deep into what it takes to be an effective entrepreneur at the core. No tricks or hacks to rocket to the top. Just simple self-evident truths on how to manage the most important asset at your company…. YOU. Register NOW to get a Seat
The core purpose of the Mindful Entrepreneur and Leadership Workshop is to open the minds of you and/or your leadership team to new ways of thinking. Unlike traditional management and leadership teaching tactics, this workshop will focus on long-term lifestyle skills derived from the practice of mindfulness. Attendees will gain sustainable tools for stress reduction, positive communication, purposeful action, and energy management to lead happier, healthier, and more balanced lives both in and out of the office.
Outcomes of Workshop
- Become more productive & focused
- Find greater calm & perspective
- Improve life balance and energy
- Access greater capacity to lead & prioritize
- Reduce stress & anxiety
- Increase sense of purpose & meaning
- Improve talent retention & acquisition
- Better communication across departments and staff
- And a more healthy, sustainable way to work
Many of us feel depleted from high levels of stress, large workloads and the overwhelming burden of everyday life tasks. As leaders, these physical, mental and emotional imbalances must be addressed to lead with awareness and compassion.
The time has come to simplify the burdens of our modern minds by gaining greater clarity, broadening our perspectives and building the skills to support our mental strength and emotional well being, so we can be be authentic and effective leaders.
The Mindful Entrepreneur and Leadership Workshop helps address these challenges by combining the ancient teachings of Buddhist meditation (non-secular), the scientifically proven Mindful Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program and deep-rooted modern-day leadership practices. Together, the skills learned from these schools of thought allow us to sustainably align with our highest selves and operate both personally and professionally from a place of balance, contentment and ease.
Working together, we will disassemble and reconstruct the definition and practices of “success.” In doing so, we can support every individual’s inherent alignment with their own integrity – thus becoming leaders that are worth following.