Our monthly community event is perfect for anyone looking to find, create or deepen their mindfulness practice — for those seeking deeper human connection and more meaningful conversation.
These introductory, connection focused gatherings will share the energy of like-minded souls and explore topics like:
- How to live mindfully amidst the chaos
- The cause and solution to stress and anxiety
- Accessing the calm and clarity needed to live and lead
- Finding the equanimity of full presence
- Accepting the world (and ourselves) as it is
- Letting go…of it all
- Moving beyond the mind of judgment and fixed thinking
- Various forms and shapes of meditation
- Reclaiming our beliefs and greater intentions
- The meaning of life and its relation to so called “success”
Whether you are just curious about topic of mindfulness or a long time meditation teacher, this is the place we all gather to meet. To share our interest in finding greater meaning, more clarity and higher quality, of this thing, called life.
We’ll spend our first hour socializing over light food and beverages. Then move into our talk on Mindfulness Amidst the Chaos followed by an open town-hall discussion. Finally we’ll end with a group meditation and invitation on how to connect more regularly with others like yourself. A night you won’t easily forget.
Gather with us as a community to connect with other mindful seekers and souls as we join together to grow and expand the local SF Mindfulness community.